Best Start Hub
Hours of Operation
Monday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1150 Portage Ave. North
Fort Frances, ON
The Best Start Hub provides a playspace for adults & children, including:
- a rich inclusive early learning environment
- family centred services
- community resources and information
- linkages with schools and other local supports and services
- parent and caregiver workshops
- school readiness programs
- toys to enhance children’s learning
- playpens, highchairs, exo-saucers and parent resources are available for borrowing
Membership - FREE
Parents, Grandparents, caregivers and other groups/organizations can borrow Health and Safety equipment (as well as resources on child development and life changing events) for FREE!
- Drop-in Playtime: a bright open play space with learning centres to explore
- Playgroups: Baby Picaso, Circle Time, Ooeey Gooeey
- Parent Workshops: Infant Massage
- HAVE A BALL - St Michael's Gym TUESDAYS from 10:00 - 11:30am