- Summer Program Staff, Summer Program Assistant (Summer program assistant applicants are not required to meet post secondary eligibility requirements) - Open until vacancies are filled. Updated on July 21, 2021. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Water and Wastewater Systems Operator in Training - Closes July 23, 2021
- Volunteer Firefighters (PDF) - Open until vacancies are filled
- Full Time: Lifeguard / Receptionist / Instructor - Closes August 9, 2021
- Casual: Lifeguard / Receptionist / Instructor - Open until vacancies are filled
- Casual: Student Arena Attendant - Open until vacancies are filled - Starting August, 2021
- Like us on Facebook to follow current job opportunities! https://www.facebook.com/fortfrancesofficial
How to Apply
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we do not accept external job applications in person or by mail. Please send applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 807-274-8479 only.
All applications require a completed application form, covering letter, and resume. Applications submitted improperly, or beyond the closing date will not be accepted.
Please note that we will only contact applicants who are selected for an interview.
NOTE: For post secondary student positions, please use the forms specifically for those positions, all other jobs will use the standard form.
For jobs at the Fort Frances Library Technology Centre, please visit their website at: http://ffpltc.ca for instructions as to how to apply.
Email is preferred. If possible, please attach one PDF which includes your application, covering letter and resume.
Please Email all job applications to:
Town of Fort Frances
ATTN: Human Resources
Accommodation & Recruitment
The Town of Fort Frances is committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process, as well as for our staff. This service is available upon request by contacting Human Resources.
Human Resources will work with any applicants who request accommodations to ensure that arrangements are in place to ensure their needs are met.
We ensure that all new hires are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities, and we are more than happy to provide accommodations to our new staff.